129 English Drive, Santa Cruz, CA
$1,548,000 | 4 BEDROOMS | 4 (3 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 2990 SQUARE FEET
Craftsman style home built in 2006 with attention to detail! Crown molding throughout the home, hardwood floors, high ceilings. Chef's Kitchen with walk in pantry, center island, Sub Zero fridge, breakfast bar. Perfect yard for entertaining with stamped concrete patio, hot tub, outdoor shower and electric gate for extra privacy.
Located in the Prospect Heights neighborhood on a quiet street close to schools, Delaveaga Golf Course and Mid Town stores and restaurants.
- Property Type: Residential
- Lot Size: 6229 sqft
- Year Built: 2006
- Parking: Electric gate on driveway, 2 car garage, car port
- Interior: Crown molding, high ceilings, hardwood floors, extra thick baseboards
- Chef's Kitchen: Granite counter tops, breakfast bar, island with gas stove, Sub Zero fridge, walk in pantry
- Master Suite: Walk in closet, vaulted ceilings, 2 sink vanity, jetted tub, large shower
- Yard: Stamped concrete patio, outdoor shower, hot tub, fenced
- Style: craftsman
Reviews on Zillow Read all 25 reviews on Zillow
Above and beyond best states Jessica Wallace's professionalism! She is knowledgeable, trustworthy, and an ace in real estate dealings. She was always punctual; took time to go over documents, making sure ...
09/21/2018 Daryl Olsen
Jessica did a great job helping me sell my home. She is very knowledgeable of the latest trends in the Santa Cruz real estate market. Very professional and prompt in all aspects of the process.
Jessica made a complicated process easy. She was supportive, easy to work with, patient, and shared lots of resources. Her marketing skills are wonderful: creative video tour of my home and great outreach, ...
04/19/2018 Mendeil Bailey
If it weren't for Jessica, I would not have my lovely home. I met her months prior to my purchase. She kept my needs and requirements in mind and when the right home came her way she negotiated and off-market ...